About Me

My photo
My name is Jeannie. I am a Mommy/Wife by day and a Registered Nurse by night.

11.08.2008

a few things...

Don't let this picture deceive you; this guy loves me to death...
I just thought I'd give a shout out to my mister tonight. I have been super stressed and worried lately. I am about to graduate from nursing school, so I have been trying to find a new graduate position, do interviews, keep up on my classes, work, and complete my preceptorship at the heart hospital. There is much more going on as well, but it stresses me out to even write about it...so I won't. Jason has really stepped up his game and is currently making dinner tonight, letting me hold the remote control, giving me excedrin and basically everything and anything else that I need right now. It's times like this that I realize how lucky I am.

Now on to the dirt... so Jason is really really funny when he is serious. I mean, it is hard not to laugh at him sometimes. I started taking mental notes of the ridiculous things he says to me and other people. So, I am going to share with you, a few of my personal favorites.

1) Jason recently claimed to have "built our house." Hmmmm, really? I recall him putting doors on the laundry room frame, but that's it. Don't worry, I tried to break it to him gently.
2) Jason decided to label the water in the 'fridge. He labeled his name on the full, cold bottle and mine on the dry, empty bottle. Why? Oh, because I don't refill them when I am finished. Well, I guess he has me there. He thought he was teaching me a lesson; I just drink his now.
3) Jason threatened me... yep. He said that he is going to safety-pin his side of the sheets and blanket to his side of the mattress. This is because I "steal" the blankets every night. Oh, he was dead serious.
4) Jason told me, "you are an electricity waster!" Woa, I guess he's got me there too!
5) Jason is a really smart guy, but like all of us, he slips up every now and then. So, we ate Chinese food the other night. His fortune cookie said, "you will perform superbly." That's great, but Jason said, "Super- Bly." Like, rhyming with "super fly." The boy read the word wrong. So funny. I love pointing out when he is the "dumb" one, because it's usually me.

3 comments:

Krystal Arnett said...

whohahahah. I love it. I am totally laughing right now and I just had to share this with Jason. Oh, that reminds me. You and Jason were totally in my dream last night and Jason was this really dorky computer geek. We were all out with some friends and he kept saying all this weird and dorky stuff and you and I were so embarrassed. Ha ha so I guess this post is just so appropriate. I miss you guys. You should come over sometime this week and hang out if your not too busy.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Jeannie I love the way you write--it's like I'm right there talking to you:) It's so funny to read!

Brea said...

Jeannie!!! oh my goodness how are you? You guys are both so funny! Tell Jason hello for me!

Brea (Connelly) Hiatt