About Me

My photo
My name is Jeannie. I am a Mommy/Wife by day and a Registered Nurse by night.

3.02.2008

It is official

Hellooo everyone!!! Or to all of those who are still checking this pathetic blog! Jeannie Caroline Blake officially sucks at the blogging world. This is her younger sister Olivia. She offered to pay me to keep up on her blog. She even asked me to keep it our little secret. I'm going to give her a free-be on this one in hopes that this post will be the kick off to her new and improved blogging skills. Plus I don't think she'd ever cough up the cash anyway. I don't know how to make her blog look all jazzed up or anything fancy, but I did figure out how to add pictures. So you guys have proof that Jeannie is in fact still alive. Some of them are a little older but they are the only pictures that are on this computer for right now. Except for this one which I happened to come across... yes that is Jeannie on her 6th (maybe?) birthday stomping her foot, throwing her arms in the air, and seems to be screaming at our mom. Typical... maybe she's upset about that filthy cast she's got on her arm.



She was such a sweet child. Just in case you're concerned, the poor kid in the back left with short blonde hair is not a boy wearing a jean, flowered jacket. It's only me. I know. It's embarrassing. "It was the style"... okay. right mom. (ps shout out to our childhood BFF's! That's Chelsi and Kami in the back.)
The next one is of Jeannie and Jason with my Grandma Shill. This is at my Grandma Sabel's fun surprise birthday party! You can see Jeannie and Jason's child Boris in this picture. He's a high strung min pin who I believe has OCD.





Okay now for a little update. Jeannie is studying non stop I swear. It's quite ridiculous if you ask me. Especially when I'm trying to get her to come watch people dance on the Ellen show and she's too busy reading about human diseases... puhlease! How are we sisters?! She graduates from ASU's nursing program in December! It's so crazy how time flies. We are all excited to see all of her hard work pay off. Jason is still working at SRP and going to school at ASU. Anyway this post is way too long. Here is one last picture of the days when Jeannie wasn't too busy to play with me!


I can't make any promises, but hopefully Jeannie will decide to grace you with her blogging presence in the near future. Until then... buh bye to all!

8 comments:

Krystal Arnett said...

Olivia,
I love it. You always make me laugh. I'm glad you have let us know that Jeannie is indeed still alive because sometimes I am not sure she still is. I know how you feel Jeannie never has time to play with me either. It is quite upsetting. I love the picture of Jeannie with her ugly cast (typical Jeannie) Ha Ha. Tell Jeannie I said whats up and when she wants to take a break from her studies to call me.

Kacie and Cody said...

wow olivia! Thank you so much for finally putting something on her blog. I was tired of looking at the same post everytime I looked! haha. Keep posting stuff so we can know what our good ole friend is up to! Tell her she needs to take one night off of her studying for SOCCER!! She's missin some good stuff! Anyways, Keep posting! :)

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

I'm so happy to see a new post!! haha Thanks Olivia for keeping us all updated on Jeannie! Miss you Jeannie! It looks like you're doing great! :)

Lindsay Nichole said...

i love this. also, are you going to be her personal assistant too?? if so, i will need to schedule a hang out appointment.

Little Brit said...

Jeannie! I am sooo excited to see your doing so well! I believe the last time i saw you was ohhhh, 10th grade?!? Well, I miss you and I would love to catch up! call me anytime!

-Brittany
480-430-7407

Maddy Shill said...

Livvie... wow.

Anonymous said...

Livi you are amazing. Soldja, the 6th bday pic is you to a T. Love it. thanks for the laugh. call me

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.