About Me

My photo
My name is Jeannie. I am a Mommy/Wife by day and a Registered Nurse by night.

10.06.2008

I know...It's been a while...



I'm sorry it's been such a long time since my last posting. This is a picture of my friends Julie and Ashley...along with myself on one of our lab days. As you can see, we don't take life too seriously. I swear, I have not laughed so hard in my life as I have in nursing school. I've just been sitting here reminiscing of the times we've all had together and I'm crackin' myself up. It's been such a fun experience and I've met so many amazing people along the way. Graduation and moving on with my life is bitter-sweet because I'm going to miss everyone so much!

3 comments:

damonandkami said...

JEAN! YEAH!! you did it!! That pic is hillarious! I know exactly how youre feeling friend! Its almost over and soon we can be nurses together!!!!

Liz said...

Hey! It has been a while since we have hung out! We need to hang out! I am so jealous that you get to graduate soon!

Krystal Arnett said...

I cannot believe it. I am speechless...I was not sure if you were still alive since I have not heard from you since before I had Talan. Honey, that was 5 months ago. Some friends we are. So your mom says you guys bought a house and so did we. We need to get together pronto; it has been way to figgin long and I cannot believe you are almost done with nursing school. Maybe I can get my friend back now. I love you and I will be calling sooner than later.