About Me

My photo
My name is Jeannie. I am a Mommy/Wife by day and a Registered Nurse by night.

9.24.2007

Law of Attraction

So, Jason and I went to San Francisco a while back. Somehow, all the freaks of nature in the world gravitate my way. We were watching these dancers and musicians at one of the piers and I'll be darned, some Asian dude starts bustin' out the moves. Luckily we had our camera and hopefully this shows up well on our blog. I realize, some people live their whole lives and never have such an experience! This is a Moment...I am going to share it with you...So tilt your head to the side and enjoy.

7 comments:

Keighley Fleming said...

hahahahahhahahhahahahha that is so funny! girl you are the bomb! BY the way I miss you and MRS. NEDEGARD!

Lindsay Nichole said...

what you didn't show was the part that you went and daytime glowstick danced with him

i heart san fransisco <3

Amy Jo said...

I am so glad you have a blog!!! YAY!!! We are going to get to keep in touch. Your the best jeannie. It was so good to see you at the shower. I was just talking to this girl who was in Hawaii for the summer... man it took me back. AND K. lets be serous- that asain fella dancing is hilarious.

Lindsay Nichole said...

i got 4 hours of sleep last night. i had to be at work at 7. i was driving and "what a feeling" came on the radio. i danced my heart out.

also, get some new posts up already!!

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey girl! Did you teach that funny little guy your dance moves. I love ya. We need to do a San Fran trip together like we have talked about.

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Hey Jeannie! It's Sarah Reader/Salmon hows it goin girl! I found your blog thru Kacie and I wanted to say Hey!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hi Jeannie! I see you don't post often, but I found your blog so I thought I'd say hi! How have you been? I hope to see you soon! Maybe at one of Elisha & Reina's girls nights:)