About Me

My photo
My name is Jeannie. I am a Mommy/Wife by day and a Registered Nurse by night.

9.18.2007

who we are


We are Jeannie and Jason Blake. I (Jeannie) am in ASU's nursing program and Jason is majoring in Biology at ASU. He's hoping to attend Dental school, so lets keep our fingers crossed. Nursing is so much fun! Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of work, but I love it. We got married about a year and a half ago and it's been quite the experience! We've learned so much from one another and are happy together. We have a son named Boris. He's a dog. Yeah, that's as close as we're going to get to having a kid any time soon. We love going on trips when we get the chance and just hanging out together. We're so excited about keeping in touch with friends through this Blog, so don't be strangers!

7 comments:

Jen&Joe said...

i am glad you guys started one finally.. very cute blog

Lindsay Nichole said...

Hi guys!! We need lunch soon...

Krystal Arnett said...

Cute! I'm glad we both started blogging.

BrignBrett Duncan said...

DORF!!!! welcome to the good ol blog life !! i'm so excited now add me as your friend and write me! lets catch up dorf!! i miss you!

Jaron & Abby said...

Jeanie how fun would it be if Jaron and Jason went to the same dental school. I guess that would be a long shot considering there are over 100 schools in the U.S. When does he apply? I think Jaron is submitting his applications this summer. Hey it was good to see you at Jennys baby shower.

aleisha said...

HI skinny minny! You look awesome!

Lynnette Gannon said...

Well if it isn't Jason Blake my favorite person from 39th Ward. It is good to see you are still alive and doing well. How is the family?